Duration – 2 Days 1 Night
Price From – $595 pp to $899 pp
5 Star Reviews – 100+
Departs From– Cruise Whitsundays Terminal, Port Of Airlie, 24 The Cv Rd, Airlie Beach QLD 4802
There are 2 main types of Great Barrier Reef Accommodation which is situated at Reef World off the Whitsundays Coast
Sleep in a specially made weatherproof swag under the stars. This is an amazing and affordable way of spending a night on the Great Barrier Reef. Prices include
Sleep underwater in a room with views of the fish and reef
Docked offshore at Hardy Reef, 40 maritime miles from Airlie Beach, Reefworld is the location for your remarkable overnight Reefsuite adventure. Commence your campaign with a journey through the Whitsunday Islands to Hardy Reef onboard our high-speed boat, showing up at the reef around 11am. After lunch, visitors can snorkel, scuba dive, swim or choose a scenic helicopter trip to see the famous Heart Reef (added cost).
Day guests disappear mid-afternoon and then overnight visitors have Hardy Reef and Reefworld all to themselves. Watch a gorgeous twilight with a refreshment in hand before experiencing a starlit long-table feast on the pontoon’s upper deck.
After dinner, Reefsuite guests can go back to the privacy of their undersea accommodation. Lie back, relax and watch as the reef comes to life through the floor to ceiling windows. Reefsleep guests will stay on deck with their purpose-built outside bed and gaze at the stars.
Experience a relaxed breakfast and a private morning on the reef before heading home in the afternoon with recollections that will stick around with you forever.
What’s Included In This Great Barrier Reef Accommodation?
Use of snorkelling equipment
Semi-submersible coral viewing with reef appreciation talk
Overnight accommodation in an either the underwater Reefsuite or Purpose Built Swags on Reefsleep
All linin, towels etc
Underwater viewing chamber
Guided snorkelling tour
Beverages (beer, wine and soft drinks) Lunch (2)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Optional activities include scuba diving, helicopter flights, massage (available to purchase onboard)
Departure and Returns
Cruise Whitsundays Terminal Airlie Beach QLD 4802, Australia
Returns to the original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The minimum age is 6 years
- Operates in all weather conditions.
- It is recommended that you bring only one small bag per person with the things you will need for your overnight stay including, swimwear, towel, sunscreen, light jacket or sweater, money and/or credit card for on board purchases and camera
- All intending divers are subject to a medical questionnaire on board the vessel before diving and their fitness to dive will be assessed by a diving instructor
- A history of certain medical conditions may preclude a guest from SCUBA diving unless a current Diving Medical Certificate can be shown to the instructor.
- You will be required to complete a medical and dietary requirement form that will be sent to you on confirmation of the booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This Great Barrier Reef Accommodation will have a maximum of 4 Guests in Reefsuites and 24 in Reefsleep. The day vessel that takes you to and from your Accommodation takes a maximum of 250 people
Warning Strict Cancelation Policy! – This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Accommodation Location Map
Reefsuites Channel 7 Introduction
Want To See More Of The Region?