Whitsundays Jet Ski Tour Information
This adventure is everyone. Exploring the beautiful Pioneer Bay, Port of Airlie and 2 Islands on a Whitsundays Jet Ski Tour with the latest model machines on a journey through natural and man-made wonderlands. Wrapped into one sensational experience. This safari tour is around 2.5 hours long and takes you past South Molle Island and Day Dream Island on a thrilling adventure. The tour is fully guided by trained instructors and often encounters Sea turtles, dugongs and sea birds. Each ski can take 2 people.
$280.00 / per ski (can take 2 people )
Check your dates of travel with our live availability checker and booking platform. Once you have purchased your Whitsundays Holiday you will be emailed your tickets with everything you need to know .
Jet Ski Whitsundays Tour Details
Departure and Return
This Tour Departs Abell Point Marina, Airlie Beach twice a day, Morning – 9:00am. Afternoon 1.00pm. Please allow 3.5 hours from start to finish
Guest and Crew Numbers
Whitsundays Jet Ski Tour takes 16 guests with 10 skis and 1 instructor/guide
South Molle Island, Day Dream Island, Pioneer bay plus plenty of other Awesome destinations
What you will get
1.5 hours of fun filled jetskiing, qualified guide, All riding apparel, Free courtesy bus
Whitsundays Jetski Tours adventure operates daily in most weather conditions. Thorough safety briefing and demonstrations provided by a qualified tour guide. Fully supervised at all times by one or two guides, depending on numbers. All safety gear and full riding apparel are supplied. We have 10 jet skis available per tour (maximum of 16 people). Families and groups most welcome
Jetski Tour Includes
- Approximately 2.5 hours of action packed jetskiing
- Power snacks and bottled water
- Informative and entertaining commentary by the qualified guide
- Free photos of your tour provided on Facebook
- All riding apparel including lifejacket, rash tops/thermal tops, wetsuit shorts, polarised sunglasses, riding hats and bottled water
- Free courtesy bus pick up and drop off at Airlie Beach
What To Bring
- Casual clothes
- Big Sense of Adventure
- Your ticket
Pre-Departure Information For your Whitsundays Jet ski Trip
– A reasonable level of fitness is required as some conditions can be physically demanding.
– Weight restrictions apply, maximum of 2 people per jetski or 230kg per jetski.
– Minimum driver age – 16 years. Minimum passenger age – 8 years
All bookings must be reconfirmed 48 hours in advance. Please call Whitsunday Jetski Tours on 0459 538 754 to reconfirm booking and to discuss courtesy coach pick up requirements and times. Tours depart from Shop 3, Abell Point Marina South Village, Airlie Beach.
YOUR WHITSUNDAYS JETSKI ITINERARY:
We are dependent on weather and tidal conditions. the guides will sit down with you and go through information specific to the tour, as well as where you may be going
LYCRA SUITS & WETSUITS:
Wearing a Lycra stinger suit will prevent UV exposure and significantly reduce your risk to marine stingers. You will be fitted for your Suit before the tour
* Is any jet ski experience necessary? No, our guide will tell you everything you need to know and all safety gear is provided.
* What should I wear and what should I bring with me? Just some casual clothes and some sunscreen will do it! Don’t forget your sense of adventure! We will deck you out on the jet ski with all necessary safety gear and riding apparel.
* What riding apparel and safety gear is included? Guests are provided with thermal tops, wetsuit shorts, polarised sunglasses/goggles, hat and safety gear including bright lifejackets.
* Where can I put my gear or valuables? Given the nature of the tour, it may be best to leave your valuables at home or at your accommodation, however there is a dry bag on every jet ski in the secure, water resistant glove box for you to put your gear. We also have a secure office at Abell Point Marina if you wish to leave any gear there.
* How many guests can fit on a jet ski? Two adults can travel twin share. You can also travel solo if you wish to be the sole rider of the jet ski!
* Are the tours suitable for families? Yes our tours are suitable for families and is a great day out! The minimum driver age is 16 years and the minimum passenger age is 8 years old on the Airlie Adventure or 12 years old on the Two Island Safari. If the driver is under 18 years of age, an indemnity form must be signed by parent or guardian prior to tour.
* What is the minimum age and maximum age? The minimum driver age is 16 years and the minimum passenger age is 8 years old on the Airlie Adventure and 12 years old on the Two Island Safari. If the driver is under 18 years of age, an indemnity form must be signed by parent or guardian prior to tour. There is no maximum age, you just need to be physically capable of riding a jetski.
* Is there a maximum weight limit? Weight restrictions do apply with a maximum of two adults per jet ski or 230kg per jet ski.
* What type of jetskis will we be riding? Whitsunday Jet Ski Tours operate the latest model jet skis, chosen for their excellent build quality, reliability, safety and performance. Our jet skis handle sea conditions extremely well and are ideal for our Whitsunday Islands tours.
* Are the tours guided? Yes one or two tour guides travel with every group, depending on numbers. Thorough safety briefing and demonstrations are provided by a qualified tour guide and tours are fully supervised at all times.
Whitehaven Beach Half Day TourThis Whitehaven Beach Half Day Tour is perfect for people with not much time or have no interest in snorkelling. Departing from Port of Airlie, you will journey across the Whitsunday Passage and into the Whitsunday Islands. The you...
Camira Whitsundays Day Sailing TourThe ultimate sailing tour departing from Airlie Beach is Camira Whitsundays! This massive catamaran visits Whitehaven Beach plus Hill Inlet Lookout, as well as a snorkel location around the Whitsunday Islands. This yacht was built...
Whitehaven Xpress 1 Day Tour - From $190 Tour Departs - Everyday Whitehaven Xpress day tour is now the ultimate way to discover Whitehaven Beach and surrounding tropical islands. This Whitsundays day tour visits both the south and north ends of...
Ocean Rafting Fly And Raft Package Northern Exposure Tour From $409 Per person 60 MINUTE WHITSUNDAY SCENIC FLIGHT + OCEAN RAFTING NORTHERN EXPOSURE PACKAGE Please Note -When booking we will need your pick up location plus you need to give your weight in the...
If you have any Questions about the JetSki Whitsundays Tour please feel free to contact us between 8am to 7pm daily