Duration – 10 Hours
Price From – $279 pp
5 Star Reviews – 240+
This Great Barrier Reef Tour Departs Airlie Beach from the Port Of Airlie. See close views of the remarkable coral reef and unusual ocean life at Australia’s remarkable Great Barrier Reef on a full-day tour to Reefworld. The comfortable pontoon provides snorkelling gear, training and professional guides for snorkeling and scuba diving in the tropical waters of the Whitsundays. Not keen on entering the water ? observe the reef up-close without becoming wet when choosing a semi-submersible ride, attended by informational explanations by reef professionals. This tour allows you the chance to experience this natural phenomenon and is sufficient for all grades of experience.
View the rich underwater system with a semi-submersible tour
Free operation of snorkel equipment
Presentations by reef experts throughout the day
Accompanied snorkel tours and scuba diving (added cost)
Underwater observing chamber and lots of activities for the kids
Consists of morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
Plenty of photo moments as well
Great Barrier Reef Tour Departs Airlie Beach, What’s Included?
Up to 4 hours at the Outer Barrier Reef
Semi-submersible coral viewing with reef knowledge talk
Underwater viewing chamber
Smorgasbord lunch, plus morning and afternoon tea/coffee
Use of snorkelling equipment
Environmental Administration Charge (Reef tax)
Guided snorkel tours with Reef Interpreters (payable direct)
Introductory or certified dives (payable direct)
Scenic Helicopter Flights over world-famous Heart Reef (payable direct)
Photography, video or DVD of daily activities (payable direct)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure and Returns
Airlie Beach QLD 4802
All returns to the original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- All diving activities permit adults aged 16 years and over.
- Nearest airports: Fly into Proserpine airport also known as Whitsunday Coast Airport (40 miles from Airlie Beach) or fly into Hamilton Island Airport
- Please bring a swimsuit, towel, protective clothing from the sun including a hat and sunblock, a light jacket or sweater during the cooler months, money or credit card for optional purchases, your camera and a sense of fun!
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This Great Barrier Reef Tour Departs Airlie Beach and will have a maximum of 300 travellers
- Operated by Cruise Whitsundays
Strict Cancelation Warning! This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Watch A Promotion Video For This Experience, Click Icon Below
Want To See More Of The Region?