Quick Information For This Tour
Product – Whitsundays 4 Days 3 Nights Sailing Tour
Price – $899.00 per ticket (person)
Price Includes – All meals, Linen, Snorkel Equipment, Wetsuits
Location – Coral Sea Marina, Airlie Beach QLD 4802
Type Of Boat – Maxi Yacht
Boat Name – Condor Whitsundays
Departure Time – 10:30am
Return Time – 3:30pm
Maximum Guests – 19
Boat Accommodation – dormitory-style cabins
Tour Locations – Whitsunday Islands, Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet Lookout, Bettys Beach, Outer Great Barrier Reef (weather dependent)
Condor Whitsundays is arguably the most prominent racing sailing boat in the region. With an extensive history of race wins and placings throughout its regatta career. This 80-foot maxi yacht now takes 20 vacationers on a sailing experience around the Whitsunday Islands and Outer Great Barrier Reef (weather dependent). Condor sailing tour gives up to 4 hours on Whitehaven Beach, plus numerous vibrant snorkelling locations around the islands and outer reef.
Operated by Prosail the name suggests it all. This professional yet fun company is at the forefront of the fleet. Preserving its sailing competition history You will receive an authentic sailing experience with huge sails and pleasant hostel accommodation.
There are no private rooms but Condor has a mixture of nice clean dorm accommodation single and double bunks.
The boat has a nice social atmosphere and plays music at night for guests to relax and have a few drinks. This tour is perfect for the adventure traveller.
Condor Whitsundays Maxi Yacht Tour Highlights
- Experience real adventure sailing and match race with other Prosail boats
- Spend a WHOLE DAY AT WHITEHAVEN Beach, visit Hill Inlet Lookout AND South Whitehaven lookout
- Visit up to 6 snorkelling locations to check out the magnificent fringing reef around the Islands (all part of the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park)
- OUTER REEF VISIT & SNORKEL (weather permitting)
- Enjoy multiple bush-walks and hikes (with lookouts and stunning views)
- Get involved in the sailing! (or just sit back and relax)
- Enjoy standout delicious meals made by the crew who are fun, experienced and welcome you into the Prosail family.
- With four full days, you have more time to explore, relax and not be rushed
- Optional Island resort stop for lunch, cocktails and use of facilities
- Extra comforts like rain & sun shades, hot showers, USB charging stations, thicker snorkel/swimming suits in the cooler months
- One of the most sustainable and environmentally friendly ways to explore the Whitsunday Islands
- COVID CLEAN Practicing Business
Condor Whitsundays Tour visits Whitehaven Beach for a FULL DAY!.
During this time you embark on a bush-walk from Tongue Point (northern end of Whitehaven), this walk takes approximately 15 minutes, once at the top you will experience Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet from the viewing platform.
This breathtaking view from here lets you see all 7 km of the beach as well as the world-famous swirling sands that form the inlet.
During the day you will also visit the south end of Whitehaven Beach and Bettys Beach
During your 4 day Whitsundays tour, you will get at least 6 opportunities to snorkel the coral-filled bays on the coastal fringes of the islands and Outer Great Barrier Reef.
Here you can see turtles, Maori wrasse, batfish, parrotfish, clownfish (Nemo) plus plenty more! In most bays, the coral starts close to shore and is easily accessible by the small tender boats.
For the non-confident swimmers, there are noodles and flotation devices available for safety.
Sailing On Condor
The crew are more than happy to teach you the basics of sailing.
Get involved in helping the crew hoist the mainsail and headsail. The qualified team on board will give you lessons, and if you’re lucky, you may get to stand at the helm and steer the boat towards your next destination.
This is optional if you do not wish to participate you can get just lye back and enjoy the ride.
It’s important to note, sailing participation depends on the weather.
Important Information You Need To Know For This Product
Departs Coral Sea Marina, Airlie Beach at 10 am
Returns to the same location on the fourth day at approximately 3:30 pm
Please check the calendar for available departure days. If these dates don’t work, check out Broomstick’s departure dates as it does the same tour departing on different days.
Minimum guests: 10
Maximum guests: 19
Perfect for singles, couples, groups and families (with children aged 12+)
Check-In For The Tour
Condor Sailing Check-in Arrangements
Guests are asked to confirm their travel 48 hours before departure by calling 07 4946 4444.
Check-in is located at the Prosail & Red Cat Adventures shop, 350 Shute Harbour Road, Airlie Beach, QLD 4802. Check-in day before departure between 2pm-3pm OR check-in the day of departure at 8am. Our friendly staff will welcome you with a pre-departure briefing which will go through everything you require to join and enjoy your adventure with us.
This tour itinerary will sail around the Whitsunday Islands. Mostly this is achieved due to the high sailing performance and the ability of Condor to sail faster than other charter yachts, which is also really eco-friendly by using the power of the wind. You will visit the famous Whitehaven Beach. Also you will get to the Northern end of the Whitsundays, where the best coral filled bays in the Whitsundays are found around Hayman Island, Langford Reef and Mantaray Bay to snorkel.
- SPECIAL COVID-19 CANCELLATION POLICY: If any passenger cannot make the tour departure date due to Government travel restrictions surrounding COVID-19, Prosail will issue a tour credit or a refund. Please inform Prosail as soon as you are aware that you cannot make the tour. Proof of travel restriction on the tour departure date will need to be supplied.
- For any other cancellations or changes: Cancellations made less than 14 days before departure will result in complete forfeiture of the full price. Cancellations made outside of 14 days before departure incur no fee. Any date changes can be accepted without a fee up to 7 days prior to departure. Please note that the 14-day cancellation policy will always be calculated from the original departure date.
- All prices are per person in AUD and include GST, National Park and Great Barrier Reef Marine Park entry fees, professional skipper and deckhands, live-aboard accommodation, all meals, fresh linen, use of snorkelling equipment and snorkel suits. Prices do not include airfares or transfers to and from the marina, accommodation pre or post-tour or extras.
- The minimum age on any Prosail tour is 12 years old and there is no maximum age limit, however, our main demographic is 20 –50 year old’s. Anyone under the age of 18 will need to be accompanied by a guardian.
- All guests must be able to move freely about a boat unassisted.
- ONLY ZIPLESS BAGS will be accepted on board. Luggage can be stored at the Prosail & Red Cat Adventures shop in Airlie Beach during check-in at an additional charge.
- BYO alcohol and drinks (no glass or red wine please).
- We cater for most diet requirements – vegetarian, vegan, lactose-free and gluten-free. Please call our office if diet requirements differ from these. Please note that there is no diet alternative to our desserts (which include gluten and dairy).
- We reserve the right to substitute vessels without notice at any time for any reason.
- All charters are subject to weather and the vessel operator’s discretion.
- We recommend you take out travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss of personal goods and the inability to travel due to weather or any other unforeseen circumstances. This is an adventure product and clients should note that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard guests, we cannot be responsible for any damage, personal injury or loss due to the actions of passengers that are beyond our control.
- If travelling to Airlie Beach by road, please allow extra time to travel during the wet season (Dec-May) as we occasionally have road closures due to flooding.
- At certain times of the year, rare but ‘dangerous’ jellyfish inhabit these waters and passengers should take care of their own safety. Passengers entering the water do so at their own risk and the owner of the vessel will not be liable for any personal injury, illness, death or any other consequences whatsoever of passengers being stung by jellyfish. To minimise this risk, you will be provided with a full-length protective ‘Snorkel Suit’ to wear whilst swimming and snorkelling during the tour.
- Prosail shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any injury to person or property which is suffered or sustained by any passenger as a result of participating in any of its sailing adventures, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- If you choose to leave a Prosail tour at any stage of your own choice, Prosail will no longer be held accountable for your persons or belongings.
- Prosail Queensland Pty Ltd Adventures ABN 90 114 145 774