Have Questions ? Contact The Tour Company Directly On the Details Above
Want To Book This Tour? Use The Book Now Button Below.
All Bookings Are Made Directly With The Tour Operator.
This Website Takes No Commission On Products Sold. We Guarantee All Tour Operators On This Website Get 100% Of The Money You Pay.
Airlie Beach Jet Boat Tour
1 Hour – $69
Tour Departs- Every Day
Hold on tight! Prepare to get wet on this Airlie Beach Jet Boat Tour! The qualified jet boat pilot will take you on an exhilarating 380-hp ride around Airlie Beach’s Pioneer Bay. This is the ultimate adrenaline-pumping action scenic tour!
See the best of Airlie Beach from the water of Pioneer bay, including multi-million dollar mansions, our marine wildlife, including often encountered turtles, dugongs, and rays.
This jet boat is a thrill a minute ride with a massive V8 engine and a jet unit spiting out over 600 litres per second! The kids and big kids will absolutely have a blast on this activity
Use our big orange live availability button above and check which times this round trip departs each day (as these can change slightly)
- 380-hp Adrenaline Ride
- Tour Guide with commentary
- Perform 360s, 180s,
- Power stops/nosedives
- Spot wildlife
- See million dollar mansions
- 30 minute action packed fun
Suitable Tour For You?
This tour is suitable for most people but is not suitable for the belowMust be a minimum of 5 years of age to ride.
Must be a minimum of 1.2 metres tall.
Not suitable for any person who may be pregnant, suffer from back, neck or heart conditions, or have conditions that may cause a risk to their health..
This Tour Departs from Coral Sea Marina South End
Departs – Everyday ( check times on the book now button above)
Returns – 1 Hour Later
Must check-in and be ready to board the vessel at least 20 minutes prior to the departure time
Information You Need For This Airlie Beach Jet Boat Tour
Guest and Crew Numbers –
The tour takes 10 guests and 1 crew
Coral Sea Marina – Pioneer Bay
Included in the price
30 minute jet boat tour and thrill ride from Airlie Beach
What To Bring-
You WILL get wet! So bring a change of clothes, or Swimmers
Sense of adventure!
No loose items Ie. Cameras, Hats
This Airlie Beach Jet Boat Tour departs from Coral Sea Marina South End, Once you have completed booking, you will be emailed your tickets and detailed instructions on the meeting point at
- Must be a minimum of 5 years of age to ride. Must be a minimum of 1.2 metres tall.
- Must check-in and be ready to board the vessel at least 20 minutes prior to the departure time. Pioneer Adventures reserves the right to reassign seats if customers do not arrive by this time.
- Any person who may be pregnant, suffer from back, neck or heart conditions, or have conditions that may cause a risk to their health, must not ride with Whitsunday Wake and Watersports.
- All passengers board and ride with Whitsunday Wake and Watersports at their own risk.
- Prior to departure, all Adult passengers must sign an Assumption of Risk Form. Minors require a parent or guardian to sign this form prior to departure. This Assumption of Risk Form is part of our terms and conditions of passage.
- Passengers agree to disclose any pre-existing medical condition or any other condition that may cause the passenger to suffer injury or aggravate a pre-existing medical condition during the ride.
- Whitsunday Wake and Watersports reserves the right to alter price, departure time, departure point when required.
- Once purchased, tickets are non-refundable.
- In the event that Whitsunday Wake and Watersports needs to cancel a ride due to inclement weather or for any other reason, rescheduling options (subject to availability) will be made available and in the event no options are available a refund will be issued.
- Passengers must adhere to the directions given by the Captain at all times.
- Passengers agree to indemnify us against any and all claims arising from their participation in the ride, including any and all claims for injury, damage or loss.
- All passengers acknowledge and agree that wakeboarding and tube riding is a dangerous recreational activity and all passengers accept the risk associated with the ride.
- Whitsunday Wake and Watersports reserves the right to refuse rides to passengers for whatever reason.
- Passengers may be filmed/photographed during the ride. Whitsunday Wake and Watersports reserves the right to use or reproduce any film/photos for any purpose without notification, compensation or payment.
- All bookings must be paid in full prior to the booking date.
- Whitsunday Wake and Watersports reserves the right to refuse service to those who are believed to be affected by alcohol or drugs and no refund will be provided.
- This online merchant is located in Australia
More One Day Tours You May Like
07 4946 firstname.lastname@example.orgHave Questions ? Contact The Tour Company Directly On the Details Above Want To Book This Tour? Use The Operators Website Link Above To Make Live Bookings All Bookings Are Made Directly With The...
07 49464444 email@example.com www.prosail.com.au Have Questions ? Contact The Tour Company Directly On the Details Above Want To Book This Tour? Use The Book Now Button Below. All Bookings Are Made Directly With The Tour Operator. This Website Takes No...
07 4813 9005 firstname.lastname@example.org www.freighttrainwhitsundays.com Have Questions ? Contact The Tour Company Directly On the Details Above Want To Book This Tour? Use The Book Now Button Below. All Bookings Are Made Directly With The Tour Operator....
British Defender Whitsundays 2 Day 2 Night Tour British Defender Whitsundays is built to race. This 2-day tour is for guests who want to be involved in sailing and learn the ropes. We are talking about an 83-foot Whitbread Around The World racing maxi; this boat...
Solway Lass Whitsundays 2 Day 2 Night Tour Solway Lass Whitsundays is a stunning tall ship like no other in the region. Its history runs deep, including being used in WW2. From the moment you step on board, you will feel the authentic past this ship has to...